Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Substitute from.....Advisory!

Today in Western Civilization we had a substitute teacher. We had Ms. Burlas. In fact, she is my adviser  She is also the librarian! I did not even know she subbed for teachers. It was nice to see her, since I don't see her very often (advisory always gets cut out of the schedule some how). We worked on LO-2 today! Since we weren't (Or at least I wasn't) familiar with LO-2 I had to go back and skim a bit. My team decided to divide and conquer! We had all personnel with us today - Lucy, Tona, Ali and I. We were set out for victory. I, myself created two new slides chock full of information! I was to talk about the revival of the Greeks and how their revived civilization differed as apposed to old Greece. It was overall, a pretty successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment