Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A "Boring" Class

Today in Western Civilization we learned WHY the course is called "Western" Civilization. Not necessarily because it was the Western part of the world, surprisingly. Mr. Schick told us he was going to try and make it the most boring class ever. I did not understand this at all. Why would one want to make the class super boring?! We went over the Chapter outline for the most part. I took notes in a very unique way. I doodled what we were learning so I could remember it better. I did this because I am a visual and auditory learner, and since I don't have a photographic memory, I doodled them as well as tried to process everything I heard. Though Mr. Schick wanted to make today as boring as he could, it wasn't that boring after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment