Friday, February 15, 2013

Brief Review

Today in Western Civilization we were unable to get a lot accomplished. This is because we had the two hour early dismissal bell. The seniors had their Holocaust film to watch. So since the bell schedule was different, our class was drastically shortened. In all, we probably only had about a thirty minute class. We spent this time reviewing the test. Mr. Schick rang this fancy bell when he handed my test to me. This is is a sign that I was one of the kids who had received an A. I had gotten a 91%. I'm pretty proud. I looked back over my essays and I'm happy with how they turned out. The day we were taking the test, we had a shortened bell (coincidentally) so I had to rush through the test. In the end, it was a good class. We were also assigned to do some of the power-point over the weekend. I'm doing the slide(s) on the Persian Wars. That's all we got done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment