Tuesday, April 30, 2013

He wants to be King! EW!

Today we continued to watch the videos on youtube. It's British television. I really like this show thing and its acting is really well done. It's not disgustingly educational, but it is educational! So I'm glad that I am learning but also not being bored to death. The Senate kind of disgusts me. They were creating rumors and making up lies to get their way. I think Tiberius had good intentions. Maybe he did have a bit of the power get to his head, but he was never an air head. I think we all can appreciate some power and some respect from the people, but it shouldn't dominate our intentions. I think Tiberius maybe had had a little confidence and ego in him, but not in a way that he wanted absolute power and he would have ended up marring the government of Rome. Rome's government pretty much con-caved and tried to fight something that had to eventually come.

No comments:

Post a Comment