Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"Mr. Schick! I need three more points!"

Today in class we were assigned a.... project! A project you say? Since the quarter is ending soon, some people have been moping about how they only need a few more points to bump up their grade a letter. I, being on the edge of maintaining my A average, was intrigued by this. I guess I could handle getting a few more points added onto my grade? I mean, who wouldn't enjoy bumping their grade up a bit. I would definitely enjoy getting some extra points. Though I guess this does depend on your comprehension on group projects, being that this is one of them. I was a little bummed that I didn't get to pick my group for this assignment. But, I do enjoy Alexander the Great, so this project should be enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment